Thursday, January 3, 2019




On my way again, now that I'm done with those pesky holidays. Not to mention getting out of town... Shouldn't be too harsh on the BMW, it's a good bike. The only problem is lack of options for seating positions - I am used to a backrest where I can set my feet in several positions when one gets weary. This bike has lean forward, no other choice. I rode it without the gear yesterday & it really felt like a bicycle! I am glad for all the extra weight - pretty windy around here.

OK, not on the road again... I wrote that a few hour ago when I planned on packing up after a while. Well, that ain't happening - I have been gounded by rain & holidays, but today 20 mph winds gusting to twice that. Tomorrow should be better. Hey, it ain't snowing.

1 comment:

  1. Chin up then mate. Better days ahead...S'truth!
    Almost 50*F in Michigan on Friday and Saturday; well, high 40's for sure. I got a few miles and smiles in. Have fun, be safe...Dave J.

    ReplyDelete