Thursday, December 13, 2018

What a releif! All my stuff actually fits on this smaller bike, which  I wasn't sure of since the bags are so small. I have two plastic clothing bags which I strap to the top of each one to compensate & that works pretty well. Today, my first riding day, I managed to get lost several times and turned a 58-mile ride into a 75-mile one. Getting out of town is more difficult without taking highways but still, I thought I knew where I was going. Once, I went the wrong way for a while because I failed to realize the blue dot was supposed to be on the OTHER side of the road on the tablet screen. But I managed to stay on my (wrong) side of the road the entire time on the road if not on the map. Yeah, I know a GPS would be helpful but no, I'm not going there, it's more fun without.

No comments:

Post a Comment